Contents
*2 sheets of stamped images from the Stampin' UP Window Dressings stamp set (retired hostess level 2 stamp set, stamped in waterproof basic gray ink)
*7 pieces of Stampin' UP Ribbon -assorted varieties
*2 Sale-a-bration stamp sets (Botanical Blooms and Punches Three)
*12 sheets of 6X6inch Patterned Cardstock from the DCWV Le Creme premium stack
Lovely blog candy. I am pretty curious about the stamped images. They seems so versatile. :)
Ends 30th of April at 11:59PM Eastern Standard time. Read all about it here.
It's not that fun to write this, but I figure it's better that I make a "small" comment. There are strong opionions against stamped images of stamps here in Sweden. The "rules" are different in different parts of the world (and also within the country and sometimes even within the same person...). I see no reason to critize and I refrain from taking any standpoint in this somewhat infected question. :)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar