
Just look at all those colors. A lot is in this case 72 Copic markers. I suspect that Copic are the markers for me. I am found of soft brush shaped pens since the reduce pain. I also like the fact that - as I have understood - it is easy to breate soft toning with these pens. Perhaps this is against how I create. But think about that I also like dirty, grunge and rough. This is pretty close to how I like to see the results of my coloring. ;)
In order to win these pens I am recuired to show a creation where I have used a downloaded or stamped image. I use downloaded images (which are ok the use) now and then. I just like the variation I get and the possiblity to find just that image that go with the theme. This is one example and more can be found in my "regular" blog.

Now. Just waiting to see if the easter rabbit will come by this year...
Ends the 10th of April. Read all information about it here.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar